This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

Friday, October 22,2010

Afternoon
I woke up at 12 noon, I brush my teeth and took a bath. After that, I walk down and had my nutrition drinks, brand of EnerFlex Probiotic where my mom made it for me while I'm suffering from constipation. It is a saintifically formulated palatable premixed organic based soybean powder powered by multi-strains of beneficial live cultures consumed as a beverage to help restore gut micro flora balance and for healthy bowel movements. While I was drinking, my mom asked me about the description of the medicine she had bought. I grabbed the drug and figure it out, but I couldn't fathom out what it means. I decide to check it on internet.

Evening.
Awful things begun to happen between our f.sibling-ship. I didn't know this would happen, I thought my parents are able to sent me. Yet they can't, I feel kinda depressed and I told my foster sister that I can't made it on this Saturday.I altered my mind.... :(  Meanwhile, I had an aversion to getting up earlier, that's why I refuse to go school during this "summer vacation". *sigh* Madhouse on msn and facebook between us, I don't understand why we're just like loathe each other...It's my fault actually, I've made a promise with my foster sibling, but I broke it until I realized I should change my bad habit....

Night
Blogging and watched <<Mirror>> the movie. I slept at 12.30 am. zZzzz

0 comments:

Post a Comment