This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

Saturday, October 23,2010

=)
Mom made me a sandwich with full of cheese! Good news from my foster sis that today's briefing had replace to next Friday! Me and my mom went to neighbor's house,'cause they invited us to their son's 21th birthday, variety of foods were place on the table. Oh! It was like a decade for not having a FOOD PARADISE party! sweet, I can eat as much as I can! :D

=(
Remorseful.

=D
Hmm...I was thinking, my bad habits, my lackadaisical attitude and my broken image...my mysterious world...just wanna say goodbye to "them"....and START A NEW LIFE. :) Everthing comes from the first step just like seed germination and it germinates into a beautiful green leaves. :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment