This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

Sunday,October 24,2010

Morning
I woke up early in the morning, ready to go church with my family. :) It was my second time to Pastor Jason's church. Initially, when I go back to church I feel I was like new...After I went home, i feel something different, my vulgar habit is still the same...

Afternoon
Blogging, on facebook and msn. Waiting for dinner.

Evening
I went out to dinner with my family, we had a great meal.

Night
Took a bath and watch television with my dad. I turn on my laptop and start having chat with Bryan, he told a lot of things to me while he was still mad at someone. I try to convince him and finally I've made it, I felt happy that he is fine with that problem.. I slept at 11.00 pm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment