This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

Tuesday,October 26,2010

Living my life as usual, however still felt lonely all day...I wish I have my own life and own income, I don't need my parents to be so hard for me.

I wish everything is fine, I wish I am now laughing with my friends and family. I wish I am good at everything, I wish I am better. I wish my family is healthy. I wish next year I am in science stream, i wish i am a doctor in the future. I wish I can had my own cell phone, s.e aino. And all my wishes will come true and hopefully gift by God. :)

I found Lady Gaga's Poker Face Orchestra Intrumental version, it was like Gaga the queen coming out!
Lady Gaga Poker Face Orchestra Intrumental Version

0 comments:

Post a Comment